We welcome applications from proactive individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Commitment to ongoing improvement and development
- Project-orientation and team-working skills
- PStrongly target-oriented and ambitious
What we offer:
- An innovative and dynamic working environment
- Tailored training programs and personal growth through experience
- High-profile projects, working with colleagues from all origins and backgrounds
Pharmacovigilance Junior – (CODE: PVJ)
PharmAZet is an ever dynamic pharmaceutical consultancies company specializing in, pharmaceutical product development, regulatory affairs support and pharmacovigilance. We are always seeking Juniors to join our team, where you will gain practical experience alongside the training to develop your knowledge all while being remunerated well as you grow.
Pharmacovigilance (PV or PhV), also known as drug safety, is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products. We are seeking a PV Junior to join our team.
- Degree holder in Life Sciences
- No relevant Experience required, however a willingness to learn
- Fluent in English (preferably mother language)
- Computer skills
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please send your CV resume to:
- E-mail: info@PharmAZet.com
Please note that your resume will be kept in our database, which we refer to when jobs open in PharmAZet. All information will be kept strictly confidential. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. We appreciate your interest in working for PharmAZet.